Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm So Excited!

Today Morgan finds out what she is having and I am so excited for her to find out!!! Either way I'm excited! Her and Dan are great people so the baby is going to be such a sweetie anyways! 

I still can't believe how many friends are pregnant right now!! When I was expecting, it was just Lisa and I, and it just so happened that we had the same due date, although she was lucky enough to be induced a couple of weeks early. And Serena is a doll!! Definite future play dates! ;) 

We all got better sleep last night! My sister Destiny stayed over and we had the worst pizza ever! lol I do not recommend Pizza Delight at all. Gross! Emma is starting to breath better and cough less, that makes me happy! However, Nick is getting sick.... will this flu season ever end? Argh!

AND, I saw my bestest Tasja yesterday!! I've been so busy I haven't seen much of anyone so that was just GREAT!! I LOVE her!! 

Oh, Nick graduates next month!!! Very exciting, the man has been working his butt off! And so a great graduation party is in order!! I'm so proud! 

Twila



1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet, Twila! Sorry to disappoint. :( We were wanting to find out. But now we're actually excited to wait!! I'm glad that Emma is feeling a lot better. It's too bad that she got it so bad. I also hope Nick doesn't get too sick! And congrats to him for graduating next month!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete