Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And the flu lingers...

Emma has gotten worse, but I am handling it a lot better than what I did last time she was sick. No less terrorized though. However, she made up for not sleeping during the night the other day. Last night she slept from 10:30pm until 5:30am this morning! YAY!! GO EMMA GO! Notice how I didn't say 'WE slept', because 'WE' did not! I was up all night listening to her breath making sure she didn't stop! Before I said goodnight to Nick I asked if he was worried about her too and he said 'Yes, very worried'.  Next thing I know he is out like a light! Why is it that dad's can worry while they sleep, while moms are awake the whole entire time? 

In other news... lol... I love when reporters say that! We might be getting either a Jeep liberty (My FAV vehicle) or [drum roll please] a Mercedes Benz ML 320{!!!!!!!!}. The thing is insurance on the Benz is way cheaper, but if something breaks it will be WAY more expensive. BUT, I will feel 100% confident with Emma on the road in such a safe car. This is all IF we sell our Focus, because I don't want to be making two payments!  Whatever we get of the two, I will be happy to have an SUV!! 

Twila

2 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear emma is so sick! you're such a good mother, staying up all night to make sure she's breathing. i hope that your house hold is flu free asap!

    and fun on the new car! gotta let me know which one you decide on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Emma is sick! I'm sure she'll make it through just fine! It will make her that much stronger!

    I didn't even know that you had a blog! I'm so excited! No one even reads mine, except for my mom...how do some blogs get sooo many followers? I don't know how they do it! I will definitely keep up with yours!

    Also, how did you get your blog to look so amazing?!?!

    ReplyDelete