Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To The Croziers ~ From The Flu


I am feeling much better!! Nick took great care of me, and Emma was very understanding; even though she wouldn't sleep in her own bed. Which brings me to this: now she is sick! I'm terrified that she will get stuffed up and not be able to breath and have a bad episode like the one that landed her in the hospital in January! I'm trying to stay ahead of the game and keep her nose clear with saline drops, nurse her more than usual to flush the virus out of her faster, keep the air cool and moist, so far so good. Although she woke up at 2:30am and didn't go back to sleep until 6:30am! Argh, not my favorite night! 

Emma sat up by herself today and held for a moment. She has been working on this for a long time and has gone through many face plants in the meantime! LOL She is growing so fast! I will post pics when I find my camera cord! 

Twila 

No comments:

Post a Comment