Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The 'Mum' Thing!

Of course I have to brag about my daughter, after all, it's what mums do best ;)

Emma (Named after Nick's grandmother) Lynn (Named after my mother)
Nov 11, 2008 12:45pm
7lbs 10oz
13 hours of labor; An hour and a half of pushing!
9 long months full of severe morning sickness
And we have our little blessing!

She is such a good baby! I am very blessed, she is so smart and is learning how to do more and more each day! Some days I wish she would just slow down because time seems to be flying! She seems so big to me now compared to what she was just 14 short weeks ago! 

She is 3 months now (14 weeks to be exact) and is so much fun to be with, her personality is just booming! Here's a quick shot of her after her bath before she went for her 3 month shot (12lbs 7oz):

Photobucket

Isn't she just perfect, wrinkles and everything!

She is totally holding her head on her own, I don't need to support it for anything now. She can hold her weight when she pushes up on her legs, she picks out her favorite toys and brings them to her mouth, she loves sucking on her hands... and any skin for that matter, but refuses to take a soother or bottle. She rolls over, but there is no convincing her to do it unless SHE wants to. When she wakes up she doesn't make a sound until she gets bored of starring around the room then she will let a scream out for me. Lately she has been trying to sit up on her own, she can get up to the sit position, but has yet to master the 'hold', lol, so she continues forward until her face is between her legs. It's so funny, but she gets really frustrated. She LOVES to talk to her toys and carry on conversations with whoever will talk with her. She adores being in a warm bath, she absolutely hates being cold, I guess that's why she loves cuddling up with Mumma and Daddy! She sleeps through the night, although sometimes if she stirs, she wants nursed back to sleep. But I never mind waking up to spend some extra time with her. :)

OH I AM JUST SO IN LOVE WITH MY LITTLE EMMA!

Photobucket

Twila

1 comment: