Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Here We Go Again!

Those of you who have read my other blogs know I start one and it goes for a while and then I seem to drop off the planet. I have a good reason for this, maybe even an excuse; I write a lot in my physical journals and when I come online I feel as though I have already gotten my thoughts 'out there' so there is no need to go over the same things twice. However, last year and this year, a lot of my friends who have been in my life have, and are, graduated(ing) from university and everyone is so spread out now, so the easiest way to keep up with me is online. So here we go again! 

I have no idea how to do fancy things on here as of late, but I'm sure everything will change up as time goes on! At least I hope.

So the quick update (for those who have been long lost):

Yes, I did become a Christian (I know! Even I thought that would be highly unlikely!)
Yes, I did move to the U.S and end up in Jail (Long story)
Yes, I did marry the one person I said I would never marry! AND
Yes, I even love him! ;)  {I'll attach some pics}
Yes, I did have a daughter in Nov '08 even though I have always said I didn't want kids and I love her more than my own life! {I'll attach some pics}
I have two years left for my BA but don't know if I want to finish it in 'Religion' or not.
Those are pretty much the highlights of my adult life thus far. Maybe a little 'low key', after all I'm not a moon walker, but there has been no lack of drama! 

At the moment I am wondering why the blog keeps autosaving my post. I guess that is a good thing, no? 

My Dad and I {Aug 19, 2006}
photobucket
Nick and I
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Emma Lynn {Nov 12, 2008-1 day old}
Photobucket

Twila







No comments:

Post a Comment